Welcome back to Our Travel Inspiration. Please follow along with us each Monday for our carefully-curated selection of current Asia and travel-related news stories.
Share-worthy pieces on Asia this week:
- Like so many other things, it seems the Chinese invented…skiing?
- 11 spots in Thailand we’d hazard you’d rather be right now…
- Sydney may be the perfect vacation stop—equal parts easy-going and excellence
- Making way for the new? Seoul opens its brand-new contemporary art museum in the old center
- Are you an early bird or a night owl when you travel? Early mornings may be the key to finding real local culture…
- What’s your travel etiquette IQ? Test your skills with these sticky situations
- What would you guess is trending in travel for 2014?
- Luxury travel is redefining itself this year—what’s your favorite luxury perk?
We’d love to hear your feedback—please comment below. And please come back next Monday for more of Our Travel Inspiration!