Happy New Year! Welcome back for the firsrt 2014 edition of Our Travel Inspiration. Please follow along with us each Monday for our carefully-curated selection of current Asia and travel-related news stories.
Share-worthy pieces on Asia this week:
- What destination is at the top of your 2014 travel list? Recently, we’ve been dreaming about Sri Lanka…
- An understanding of local customs can not only open minds, but save lives!
- Hong Kong’s New Year’s celebration is sure to put yours to shame…
- Singapore’s not often thought of as a nature destination—but maybe it should be?
- A well-liked bi-partisan politician? It is possible…at least in India…
Travel tidbits that caught our fancy:
- What’s your 2014 travel resolution?
- Is this the future of airport longes? We sure hope so!
- Has air travel really come to this? Airlines seek firmer rules on dealing with “air rage”
We’d love to hear your feedback—please comment below. And please come back next Monday for more of Our Travel Inspiration!