Asia Transpacific Journeys is excited to announce our new weekly blog feature, Our Travel Inspiration. Designed to inspire our fellow travelers, each Monday we will be posting a travel quote that speaks to us followed by a carefully-curated selection of current Asia and travel-related news stories that we are excited to share. We hope you will follow along with us each week!
Asia in the news—these stories caught our eye:
- Bhutan and the Maldives face off…in basketball?
- Just in time for Halloween—would you spend the night in Istanbul’s “cursed palace”?
- Nothing like an insider’s guide to make a city come alive. Now we can’t wait to return to Bangkok!
- Cambodia offers so much more than just Angkor Wat. Check out the French-colonial capital of Phnom Penh the next time you’re in Cambodia.
- Ever heard of Durga Puja? These fabulous photos of the Hindu festival will have you ready to book a trip to India!
Stay in the know with these trends in travel:
- With the cold weather moving in, we’re dreaming of a sunny afternoon at one of these swimming pools…
- Encouraging sustainable tourism has always been a priority of ours—we’re happy to see so many more travel business on the same page!
- Conde Nast Travelers has released their list of 2013’s Top 100 Hotels & Resorts in the World—were your picks included?
We’d love to hear your feedback—please comment below. And please come back next Monday for more of Our Travel Inspiration!