Our Travel Inspiration, Feb. 10
Welcome back to Our Travel Inspiration. Please follow along with us each Monday for our carefully-curated selection of current Asia and travel-related news stories.
Share-worthy pieces on Asia this week:
- Somewhat akin to a celebratory turkey dinner—Kerela has sadya—and it sounds delicious! (with recipe)
- Of course, any food is better when shared…with everyone you know?
- Mountaineering reaches new heights when spirits inhabit the peak
- Photo aficionado? India’s hard to beat
- Yangon—the city of today
Travel tidbits that caught our fancy:
- Apparently pilots aren’t born with a sense of direction—yikes!
- Are you a vacation gloater? How about your fiends?
- Always wanted to be one of those people who keeps a meaningful travel journal? Some tips to get started—
We’d love to hear your feedback—please comment below. And please come back next Monday for more of Our Travel Inspiration!