Our Travel Inspiration, Feb. 3
Welcome back to Our Travel Inspiration. Please follow along with us each Monday for our carefully-curated selection of current Asia and travel-related news stories.
Share-worthy pieces on Asia this week:
- Nothing brings a city to life like the perspective of a local—Istanbul with author Orhan Pamuk
- Fancy yourself an Asian food officianado? Kuala Lumpur’s street food may put you to the test…
- A fascinating look into the insular world of Hong Kong coffeeshops
- Prefer to vacation off the beaten path? How about a trek with local homestays in Ladakh, India?
Travel tidbits that caught our fancy:
- Hopeless at directions? Your internal compass may just need to be adjusted…
- Sometimes your mode of transportation can be vacation in itself—boats trips to excite your travel bug
- Flight cancelled? Bookmark this simple trick that can save you time and hassle
We’d love to hear your feedback—please comment below. And please come back next Monday for more of Our Travel Inspiration!