Our Travel Inspiration, Jan. 27
Welcome back to Our Travel Inspiration. Please follow along with us each Monday for our carefully-curated selection of current Asia and travel-related news stories.
Share-worthy pieces on Asia this week:
- Camel lovers are in for a treat at Pushkar, India’s camel fair (the world’s largest)
- Longing for summer? Try a vacation in the Southern Hemisphere
- More than just mountains, Nepal’s lush forests are home to Asian elephants and Bengal tigers—but they are in danger
- The next best thing to an Indian wildlife safari…
- Is Turkey on your 2014 bucket list? Start planning now!
- Fearful flyer? 2013 was the safest year on record to travel by plane!
- Take your vacation home with you with these fun travel-inspired home decor ideas
- There’s an app for what? Can technology solve our travel woes?
We’d love to hear your feedback—please comment below. And please come back next Monday for more of Our Travel Inspiration!