Our Travel Inspiration, Jan. 13
Welcome back to Our Travel Inspiration. Please follow along with us each Monday for our carefully-curated selection of current Asia and travel-related news stories.
Share-worthy pieces on Asia this week:
- Headed to India in 2014? You’ll want to after having a look at this list of things to do…
- Or maybe Yunnan, China is more your style? Hard to argue with these photos…
- More penguin than beach-bunny? Put a visit to the Harbin Ice Festival on your must-see list!
- Great local food can be the highlight of any trip—check out these delicious recommendation for Hong Kong
Travel tidbits that caught our fancy:
- NYT picks 52 places to visit in 2014 (that’s one a week—time to get started!)
- Another take on the 2014 must go list (yes, Burma’s still king)
- Are you a travel tekkie? You may become one after reading about these ingenious products and apps
- You’re a “traveler” not a “tourist,” right? Here’s how to look the part…
We’d love to hear your feedback—please comment below. And please come back next Monday for more of Our Travel Inspiration!