Our Travel Inspiration, Dec. 9
We’re glad you’re back to join us for another week of Our Travel Inspiration. Please follow along with us each Monday for our carefully-curated selection of current Asia and travel-related news stories.
Share-worthy pieces on Asia this week:
- The snowy weather here in Colorado has us thinking about winter destinations in Asia—ever heard of China’s Harbin Ice Festival?
- While you’re in China, don’t forget to swing by the highlights of Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong—fabulous any time of year
- Ever heard of Indian wine? Vineyards in India’s Nashik region are aiming to change that…
- What’s your favorite luxury destination in Asia? Here are five gorgeous locales to get you dreaming of your next trip
- Nothing brings back memories of Southeast Asia quite like the scent of durian—do you love or hate this polarizing fruit?
Travel tidbits that caught our fancy:
- How do you think travel has changed in the past year? Conde Nast Traveler weighs in with their perspective
- Are you a last-minute airline ticket shopper? Turns out the optimal window for the best price varies by destination
- Need a holiday gift for your favorite travel-junkie? Check out this selection of recommended travel books or other traveler-friendly gifts
We’d love to hear your feedback—please comment below. And please come back next Monday for more of Our Travel Inspiration!