Our Travel Inspiration, Dec. 2
We’re glad you’re back to join us for another week of Our Travel Inspiration. Please follow along with us each Monday for our carefully-curated selection of current Asia and travel-related news stories.
Share-worthy pieces on Asia this week:
- Asia and Europe been shaking hands over Istanbul’s Bosphorus strait for millennia—what will a new rival canal on the European side spell for the city?
- If canal-ogling isn’t for you, here are 8 more reasons to give Istanbul a visit
- No one wants to talk about it, but everyone wants to know—a brief guide to using “the facilities” in Asia
- Jakarta’s traffic is not for the faint of heart—take a virtual spin on the back of a local’s scooter in this fantastic video
- Uluru is one of those sites that must be seen to be believed—but what’s the best way to see it?
- Blustery winter days here in Colorado have us dreaming of Thailand—check out these 26 experiences and you’ll be dreaming of a Thai vacation too
Travel tidbits that caught our fancy:
- 20 etiquette blunders to avoid in your travels—a must-read for the worldly adventurer
- Are US airlines falling short of international standards? Business travelers say “yes!”–do you agree?
- Thinking about applying for TSA Pre-check status? Two CNN writers put the Pre-check advantage to the test (funny!)
We’d love to hear your feedback—please comment below. And please come back next Monday for more of Our Travel Inspiration!