Our Travel Inspiration, Oct. 28
We’re glad you’re back to join us for another week of Our Travel Inspiration. Please follow along with us each Monday for our carefully-curated selection of current Asia and travel-related news stories.
Intriguing Asia stories this week:
- Horse cart vs. electric bicycle—how would you rather explore Bagan?
- China’s art market is blowing up! Or is it?
- New on the UNESCO list…Japanese cuisine?
- Australian Vegemite’s 90th birthday (not protected by UNESCO)
Travel tidbits that caught our fancy:
- What kind of traveler doesn’t love maps? Check out this eclectic collection of geographic infographics
- Lonely Planet has released its picks for the top locales to visit in 2013. Are you on board?
- Scientists discover an anti-jet lag injection? Would you try it?
- Prefer to travel from your armchair (or desk chair)? Ten of the best travel-related Instagram feeds
- It’s not just you—economy class seats really are shrinking! Time to upgrade?
We’d love to hear your feedback—please comment below. And please come back next Monday for more of Our Travel Inspiration!