Our Travel Inspiration, Oct. 21
Asia Transpacific Journeys is excited to announce our new weekly blog feature, Our Travel Inspiration. Designed to inspire our fellow travelers, each Monday we will be posting a travel quote that speaks to us followed by a carefully-curated selection of current Asia and travel-related news stories that we are excited to share. We hope you will follow along with us each week!
Asia in the news—these stories caught our eye:
- Bhutan and the Maldives face off…in basketball?
- Just in time for Halloween—would you spend the night in Istanbul’s “cursed palace”?
- Nothing like an insider’s guide to make a city come alive. Now we can’t wait to return to Bangkok!
- Cambodia offers so much more than just Angkor Wat. Check out the French-colonial capital of Phnom Penh the next time you’re in Cambodia.
- Ever heard of Durga Puja? These fabulous photos of the Hindu festival will have you ready to book a trip to India!
Stay in the know with these trends in travel:
- With the cold weather moving in, we’re dreaming of a sunny afternoon at one of these swimming pools…
- Encouraging sustainable tourism has always been a priority of ours—we’re happy to see so many more travel business on the same page!
- Conde Nast Travelers has released their list of 2013’s Top 100 Hotels & Resorts in the World—were your picks included?
We’d love to hear your feedback—please comment below. And please come back next Monday for more of Our Travel Inspiration!