10. Thailand: Interact with the locals in hill-tribe villages of the Yao, Akha, Chinese Haw, Lahu and Lisu.
9. Cambodia: Be one of the first to cross the newly opened border into southern Laos by boat and explore the pristine Ramsar wetlands.
8. Thailand: Learn to ride an elephant in Northern Thailand.
7. Cambodia: Travel by by boat from Phnom Penh to the Mekong Delta.
6. Thailand: Kayak through the caves of Phangnga Bay.
5. Cambodia: Enjoy cocktails at the studio of famous photographer John McDermott.
4. Thailand: Go on an exciting food tour of Bangkok.
3. Cambodia: Trek through the Virachey National Park.
2. Thailand: Stay in an exclusive luxury tented camp on the Thai-Burmese border.
1. Explore the Angkor complex by bicycle.
For more ideas for travel to Thailand and Cambodia, check out our website or call one of our travel specialists at 800-642-2742.